Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day Brian - I love you!!!




I wanted to write a post and publicly declare my love for Brian Joseph Wheeler :)

Thank you for making me feel loved.  Not just today but everyday. 

There was a time when I wondered if I would ever feel love again.  I loved God, my family, and my kids.  I just wasn't sure if I would ever be in love again. 

Did I tell you that God is the ultimate match maker?  I knew I wasn't one to join a dating site or even look for love for that matter.  I had two kids to love and to love me back.  I also had a beautiful relationship with the one that created me.  God was (and still is) number one in my heart.

He (God) knew of a guy that loved Him too.  A guy that happened to have a story similar to mine.  A guy that happened to have four cute boys and a wonderful passion for life.  A guy that loved others more than himself.  A guy that I would soon meet but never saw coming :)

It all started at a bible study.  Go back to our very first post to read the story :)  Anyway, I was told about a bible study at Kingsway, I decided to go, A very sweet guy was teaching the class, He caught my attention because of His love for God, I caught his attention for the same reason, We ended up becoming friends. . . . .the rest is history.  A million things had to happen to make us find each other.  Nothing is impossible with God - nothing!!!

Now I am crazy in love.  I smile all the time.  I laugh everyday.  I am married to prince charming.  I have six kiddos that I love dearly.  I am happy.  I am loved.  I am in love.  I have a crush on my husband - A serious crush!!

You never know what life will bring.  One Valentine's day you are sitting alone eating pink pancakes with your kids.  You never imagine at that time that you will meet a wonderful guy and be swept off your feet.  You don't realize that your life will be richer than you ever imagined or that you will have someone to share your life with that makes your heart skip a beat (every single day!).  You have no idea that God loves you so much that he will hand pick the perfect person for you and completely turn your life around.

God is so good.  He loves us all.  He loves the least, the lost, and the lonely.  When you feel alone He is there to bring you comfort and to dry your tears.  He will never leave you or forsake you.  He loves us in our imperfections.  He loves us even when it seems that no one else does.  God is Love :)

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment